Is it possible to make ₦40,000 (40,000 naira) in a month without spending a dime? Are you curious to know how you can make money online in Nigeria without investment? Have you joined some programs that claimed you will make fortune, they take your money and till this moment you haven’t make anything from them? or you are just that person who just want to make some extra income spending some times online?
Good News, as you will learn how to make ₦40,000 (Naira) monthly without spending a dime in this article, and all that is required from you is your time and you will be smiling to the bank every month if you take this serious.
Cash Awoof is a pay to participate program where you get paid for registering as member, daily login to your account, reading news, making friends (just as you do on Facebook), watching videos (just as you do on Youtube), commenting on news, referring friends, participating in quiz and even more.
Unlike many other programs out there that promise to pay you for reading news then ask you to pay 1000 Naira or some money to join, Cash Awoof registration is totally free and you get FREE ₦1000 immediately you register an account.
Let’s Make a Quick Breakdown and Calculation of How Cash Awoof pays and How To Make ₦40,000 (Naira) Monthly Without Spending a Dime.
- You get ₦1000 immediately you create an account.
- Daily logging in to your account, you get ₦50 (₦50 x 30 days = ₦1500).
- For referring friends to join the site with your referral link, you get ₦100 per every referral. Let’s assume you invite 10 people daily. Remember it’s free to join so your friends will be willing to join since they won’t be spending any money to join and also start making money. 10 referral x ₦100 is ₦1000 (₦1000 x 30 days = ₦30,000)
- For reading news, you get ₦1 limited to 50 news daily (₦50 x 30 days = ₦1500).
- Commenting on news, you get ₦2 and you can comment on many news as you want. Let’s assume you comment on 50 news daily (₦100 x 30 days = ₦3000).
- For every accepted friend request you sent, you get ₦1. Let’s assume you make 100 friends on Cash Awoof daily (₦100 x 30 days = ₦3000).
- For watching videos, you get ₦2 to ₦10. Let’s assume you watch 20 videos at ₦3 daily (₦60 x 30 days = ₦1800).
Now let’s put all the numbers together (Bring out your calculator ):
₦1000 + ₦1500 + ₦30000 + ₦1500 + ₦3000 + ₦3000 + ₦1800 = ₦41800
That’s a whooping ₦41,800 for just doing exact same thing you do normally online and you won’t have to spend anything to achieve this.
Wait! Are you doubting or thinking how are they making the money they will be paying us if we won’t pay anything..
Do you know the owner of Facebook “Mark Zuckerberg” worth roughly USD52.9 Billion and Jack Dorsey of Twitter worth USD5.2 Billion?
They made these huge amount of money from your presence on their platform, but what did you get in return? Nothing!
Cash Awoof turns the table around by appreciating you for using their platform and give back from whatever profit they make from sponsors and campaigns on their platform. No they don’t want to be stingy like other.
So now is the time to stop wasting data on unnecessary chat and start making money doing same thing you do on Facebook, Youtube, and every other social media accounts you have.
How Do You Get Paid?
Once you register your free account on Cash Awoof, go to your profile and add your bank account details. Participate and be active on the platform by reading news, making friends, commenting on news, referring friends, watch videos and make use of all the make money opportunities on the platform.
As long as you earn a minimum of ₦20,000 in a month, you will get paid the next month ending.
Is Cash Awoof Another Scam Just to Waste Your Time?
I guess the business model is clear enough to understand this is not a scam. As long as you have minimum threshold of ₦20,000 in your account, you will surely get paid at the end of the month. If you are having any doubt or questions, you can contact the admin on WhatsApp; +971521626170 or send an email to email@example.com. Also the live chat is always available for members to contact the Cash Awoof team for more clearance.
No food for lazy minds, though Cash Awoof says “Awoof no dey purge belle” but you still have to work for it. Set a goal, have a target and meet up with it. That is how you make money but if you create an account and just sit for the money to grow then the program is not for you. Yeah that’s a blunt truth.
What are you waiting for? Go create an account or login to your account now to start making the best out of Cash Awoof.